Author, businessman and respected blogger, Michael Hyatt just posted the reading list for his 2012 mentoring group. Here’s the list:
- January – Creating Your Personal Life Plan by Michael Hyatt
- February – Character: Who You Are When No One’s Looking by Bill Hybels
- March – Priorities: Choosing to Cheat by Andy Stanley
- April – Health: The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
- May – Marriage: Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- June – Temptation: Sex Is Not the Problem (Lust Is) by Joshua Harris
- July – Fatherhood: Parenting with Love and Logic by Foster Cline and Jim Fay
- August – Talents: StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- September – Leadership: The Servant: A Simple Story About the True Essence of Leadership by James C. Hunter
- October – Community: Samson and the Pirate Monks: Calling Men to Authentic Brotherhood by Nate Larkin
- November – Influence: Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream by David Platt
- December – Finishing Strong: Going the Distance for Your Family by Steve Farrar
I am contacted almost weekly by people who want to be mentored. If there’s one thing I have learned, it’s that young men and women are desperate for mentors who will build into their lives.
I do wish that more men and women would value their own life experiences enough to share what they know and have learned with younger people. Maybe, I should consider the doing the same for those younger than me!?!